Frequently Asked Questions
What is HIILUX?
How do I get started?
How much does it cost to sign up?
What are Points?
What is required of me? or What do I have to do to stay active?
How do I contact HIILUX?
Should I invite my friends to Hiilux?
Is there a limit to how many people I invite?
How do I make money?
How do I get paid from affiliates?
What do I have to do in order to get paid?
When will I receive my payment?
What are bonuses?
How do I become qualified in order to receive a check?
Is there a limit to how much money I make?
How can you pay me when you only took my name and email to create the account?
MANAGING MY ACCOUNT
How do I change my password?
What do I do if I forget my password?
Can I change my username?
Can I change my personal information?
Where can I see my payment information?
Can I change my email address?
How do I subscribe or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
Think of HIILUX as the hub that connects you to sites that let you make money for doing fun things online. Once you are registered with HIILUX, you gain instant access to all our live affiliate sites to start making money – whether it’s blogging, listening to internet radio, or bidding on auctions. With HIILUX, now you can get PAID to do the things you love online.
- To become a member you can sign up on the home page at Hiilux.com for free. You’ll need to provide your email, first and last name and choose a username and password. Signing up is easy and just takes a few seconds to create your account. To begin today, click here.
- Once you have signed up, we’ll send a welcome email to your email with instructions of what to do next, including a link to verify your account, more details on how the system works and where to go to choose the online activities you want to participate in.
HIILUX is FREE. It’s just that simple. We will never ask you for any credit card or payment information. All of our affiliate sites are free, but may cost money for the use of certain features. You are never required to purchase anything or work with any particular site to use our system, though.
These are numerical units used to calculate and determine payments under the Hiilux Compensation Plan. A Point is earned by performing, through the Hiilux system, the actions required by the Affiliates on their sites, which allows Hiilux to track, in the Back Office, whether or not the Member has completed the action(s) required by the Affiliate for payment to Hiilux. Points include: (1) All Points that a Member personally generates through participation in the Hiilux Program; (2) All Points that are credited to that Member because of his/her Affiliate Members’ use of or participation in the Affiliates’ sites; and (3) All Points that get credited to the Member when the Member’s Direct Members fall short that Week of qualifying as Active. The Active Member’s Points qualify that Member for Banking and payment eligibility. All qualifying Points are converted into Group Points at the end of each Week for payment purposes.
- You must earn 250 Points a week to be considered active.
- All points that you earn through using our system; or that are passed up to you by valued members; or members who earned points, but did not earn enough to be ”active”, are referred to as Points
- If you are not active you lose all potential points for that week and they are passed to the person above you.
- Once a member is active, all Points and Potential Points are Banked into your account as Group Points .
The qualification for “active” status begins a new week and ends the previous week at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time Sunday morning’s
Click here to contact us.
YES! We are providing an amazing opportunity for you to make money doing what you already love to do online, and the faster you add others to your group and teach others to add their groups as well, the faster you will make money. Is there a limit to how many people I can invite?
There is no limit to the amount of people you can have in your Group. You get paid on everyone, even when others start referring their friends!Back To The Top
- Hiilux is essentially a company on the internet that drives leads to Affiliate websites and receives revenue from the activities of those who go to the websites and participate on those websites. In order to become a Member, you must sign up with Hiilux, for free, and the only information that we need from you to join is your name and email address.
- Once you become a Member, you then look over the Affiliates and decide what activities you would like to participate in. As you participate, you earn Points. You must accumulate a certain amount of Points each Week to be considered Active and able to Bank all Points earned in that Week. At this time the Active level is set at 250 Points. A Member is Inactive if he/she does not produce 250 Points in a Week. If a Member is Inactive that Week, all Potential Points are lost and any current-Week Points a Member has created are passed to their Direct Sponsor and combine with the Direct Sponsor’s Points. If that person is not Active then the process repeats until it stops with someone who meets the Active requirements. A new Week begins and the previous Week ends at 12:00 a.m. Sunday morning, Mountain Time. The system is set up as a Binary. Immediately upon becoming a Member, you will establish two Groups. You and those who become Members must be placed in either of your two Groups. This is how you develop Group Points. Anyone in your Groups, whether you enrolled them, your Sponsorship did, or anyone in your Groups did, you will earn the same amount of Group Points (this encourages teamwork). Through the Week, you will see your Groups’ new Points as Potential Points. If you are Active that week, at the end of the Week, any Points that Members in your Groups have earned are converted to Group Points (within their respective Groups), and your Points are converted to Group Points. In order to maximize your income, the Group Points are added to whichever of your Groups is smaller in overall quantity. The system then removes 50,000 Group Points from both Groups. This is called a Cycle. The system will cycle as many times as possible until one Group cannot support it. Each Cycle is worth $25 and, if a Member is Active and Qualified that Week, a PayPal transfer will be initiated within fifteen (15) days to the Member for the total amount of the value of the Cycles, less any required fees and withholdings; or, at your election, quarterly checks for the total amount due through the last full Week of the quarter will be mailed to you within fifteen (15) days of the end of a quarter at a processing cost (deducted from your payment) of $12 per check. No money can be paid until you have completed the Member Survey, until you have submitted the necessary PayPal account information (unless you elect quarterly payments by check) and until you have submitted an IRS Form W-9 if you are a U.S. citizen, or an IRS Form W-8 if you are not a U.S. citizen, with truthful, valid, accurate, and complete information, including a social security number, an EIN, a TIN, or an ITIN.
- By way of example, if you had 500,000 Group Points in your right Group and 300,000 Group Points in your left Group, the system will withdraw 50,000 Group Points out of each Group, multiple times, until one of your Groups will not allow it (the number is below 50,000). Then the system will tally how many withdrawals and pay you accordingly ($25 per Cycle of 50,000 Group Points). In this case, you will receive $150 within about 10-15 days and you would have 0 Group Points in the left Group and 200,000 Group Points remaining in the right Group. Once Points or Group Points are Banked they can never be lost except in the following circumstances: (1) A maximum of 50,000,000 Points may be Banked in either of your Groups and any Points in excess of 50,000,000 in either Group at the end of the Week will be dropped from the system; (2) Maximum earnings per week is $100,000 and once reached in any given Cycle, all Banked Points in excess of those needed to achieve the $100,000 in earnings will be dropped from the system; (3) If you fail to submit a completed IRS Form W-9 if you are a U.S. citizen, or a completed IRS Form W-8 if you are not a U.S. citizen, within 90 days of when payment is earned, all Banked Points are forfeited and dropped from the system. Amounts owed are determined in Cycles and the calculation for payment is made at the end of each Week. Even though you Banked the Points, you must still be Active and Qualified in a given Week to receive payment. Once you have signed up, you can never lose your spot in the system due to Inactive status.
- 250 Points earned in a Week are the initial number of Points that represents the qualification level of an Active Member. This Point qualification level will change with Hiilux’s growth. Hiilux can set the number of Points required to be Active at any level it chooses. Your Weekly Group Points pay cap is $100,000 on the Group Points. You still can earn more through bonuses.
- If you fail to submit a Member Survey, the necessary PayPal account information (unless you have elected to receive payment by quarterly check), W-9 or a W-8 within 90 days of when payment is earned, all of your Banked Points will be forfeited and dropped from the system.
- You are responsible to insure that you are being given appropriate credit for your Groups and the Groups’ activity including, but not limited to, the fact that new Members register under your username, that your Groups appropriately link their Affiliate accounts, that each Member verifies his/her email and fills out his/her profile page, that required IRS forms (W-9 or W-8) have been submitted, that each Group Member is appropriately classified as Active and Qualified, and that their actions performed are being given proper credit.
- Unless you assert a discrepancy, in writing, within sixty (60) days of the occurrence, any claim in relation to that discrepancy is forever waived.
- Because federal, state, and local laws and international laws, as well as business and industry environments periodically change, we reserve the right, at any time and without notice, in our absolute discretion, to amend these Terms of Service, including the manner and amount of compensation we provide hereunder. By agreeing to these Terms of Service and participating in the Hiilux Compensation Plan, you agree to abide by all amendments and/or modifications that Hiilux elects to make.
- You acknowledge your understanding that each Affiliate compensates Hiilux differently based upon the actions the Affiliates require to be performed on their sites by Members of Hiilux. Hiilux compensates its Members based upon compensation from Affiliates and, accordingly, for performing the actions that Affiliates base their compensation on. You waive any claim against Hiilux in relation to Affiliates failing to properly track and/or pay Hiilux for the actions as agreed. You acknowledge your understanding and agreement that Hiilux is only responsible to pay compensation based upon actions reported and compensated by Affiliates. You are responsible to notify Hiilux of any suspected tracking or reporting discrepancies by Affiliates. Upon receipt of notice, Hiilux will take reasonable steps to address and remedy any breaches by Affiliates.
- Getting Paid for My Pro Blog and Go Blog That
- Our affiliate blogging sites both boast the most FREE features on the web, and you will love using them! Have a current blog? No problem. Both of these sites allow you to import you current blog into their blogging templates so you can start using our affiliates and get paid.
- If you currently have a blog with advertising, you may ask yourself “Why would I switch to one of the affiliate blogging website and only make a portion of the advertising dollars I am making now?” The answer is simple. As you refer your network of friends and family to use HIILUX and they do the same thing as you and refer their friends and family (and so on), the amount of money you will make over the long run will be infinitely more because you’ll be making money not only on your own blog ads but also the ads from your Group This is TRUE residual income that could potentially be a reliable source of income – because your income through Hillux can infinitely growing without you personally doing a thing to add to your network for years to come! Get your friends excited to use the affiliate sites , and they will do the same with their friends, and so on.
- But, it gets better. Each blog you set up will automatically be populated with advertisements that are tied into the HIILUX system. Every time someone clicks on an advertisement on your blog, you get paid. As a bonus, you can also add your own advertising to your blog(s), so you will not only get paid off the pre-populated ads that are clicked on by visitors to your site, you can get paid the full payout for your own ads while you are growing your network of people that are in turn creating your ongoing, residual payout.
- The pay structure for blogging works like this: You receive 2-30 HIILUX points per ad clicked on your blog, and points equal money to you. . You receive HIILUX points per action performed on our affiliate sites by you or your HIILUX Groups - and points equal money to you. Once you have registered for free at Hiilux.com, you can check on your point totals at any time by logging into your HIILUX account We ask you to not implement self-clicking and to not ask others to click on your ads every day. HIILUX has relationships in place with advertisers, and if these policies are abused, our advertisers will pull their ads, and then the service won’t be available anymore for you to make money online. The clicks need to be natural, legitimate ad clicks.
- For a full break down of how much money you make for points earned, click here or log in to your back office.
- After you have earned and banked the points needed, you will need to make sure that you have filled out a W-9 or W-8 form, Paypal information for payment purposes and our member survey and you are ready to receive payments from us!
- You must be active and qualified in a given week to cash-in points.
- A new Week begins and the previous Week ends at 12:00 a.m. Sunday morning, Mountain Time.
- If a Member is Active and Qualified that Week, a PayPal transfer will be initiated within fifteen (15) days to the Member for the total amount of the value of the Cycles, less any required fees and withholdings; or, at your election, quarterly checks for the total amount due through the last full Week of the quarter will be mailed to you within fifteen (15) days of the end of a quarter at a processing cost (deducted from your payment) of $12 per check.
We offer different bonuses to encourage Members by allowing them to earn a little extra money. Each bonus is divided into four levels of success Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Click here to see how you obtain one of these bonuses:
To become qualified, you must sign up one person who is active in each Group in any given week. To personally sign a person up, they must sign up on your replicated site, click your replicated hyperlink, or enter in your information as their sponsor when signing up.
You can make a maximum of $100,000 a week through HIILUX, plus bonuses!
No money can be paid until you have completed the Member Survey, until you have submitted the necessary PayPal account information (unless you elect quarterly payments by check) and until you have submitted an IRS Form W-9 if you are a U.S. citizen, or an IRS Form W-8 if you are not a U.S. citizen, with truthful, valid, accurate, and complete information, including a social security number, an EIN, a TIN, or an ITIN.Back To The Top
MANAGING MY ACCOUNT
Please log into HIILUX, then go to My Account>Information> and select Edit. You will be given an option to enter a new password.
Click the Forgot Password link next to the login button . Enter the e-mail address associated with your account, and your password reset information will be e-mailed to you.
Unfortunately, your username cannot be changed. When registering, please be careful not to select a user name that could cause offense or that abuses the rights of third parties. If you notice such a user name, please contact Customer Service.
Please log into HIILUX, then click My Account>Information> and select Edit. You can select Personal Information to view and edit this information.
Please log into HIILUX, then click My Account>Payment Information> Details.
Please log into HIILUX, then click My Account>Information> and select Edit. You can select Personal Information to view and edit this information.
Please log into HIILUX, then click "My Account", "Notifications", "Add or Remove From Newsletter"Back To The Top
- Supported system software:
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 2000
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Firefox4 .0 or higher
- Opera 8.0 or higher
- Safari 4.0 or higher
RECOMMENDED INTERNET CONNECTION:
DSL connection or faster
*Re-direct to Contact Us page
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Re-direct to Terms and Conditions pageBack To The Top